Samira Said - Ma Khalas
Samira Said was born in Morocco, but moved to Egypt, where received a chance to become one of the most famous Arab singers.
Song title is "Ma Khalas", contains in itself one of the most common words with Arabic j. - "khalas" - end, it's over, finished. The word "shall" underlines this phrase, giving the effect of "It's over."
Key phrases in the song:
afham - understand
Ahlam - dream
Amal - do
aul - how
faakir - remember
hawaal - try
raah - go
words in Arabic songs
سميرة سعيد - ما خلاص
ما خلاص عايز ايه منى ايه
far remained meant AT
tried to understand me forget the past salvation
what salvation AT Jabk Tani A.
rest and humanitarian AT
and Elly Hjy you and God Manish Aizah
Time you say I Bhoak
honest, I do not Vakrak
and speaking about AT
Makhlas began my love you want
dream Stay
and you want me Amlk AT
Ya Salam Pthail in AT
and Pthelm my LES
not Count a little
de imagination kept to a remote
and Balash you can think of no
that I Radjaalk not
the show stayed are you
de words I do not Heffid
You Elly dimension Paddy
And now a regular I am the hardest you
Kol Elly Hein Ali Teshoufak eyes and nostalgic Lake
ما خلاص عايز ايه منى ايه
far remained meant AT
tried to understand me forget the past salvation
what salvation AT Jabk Tani A.
rest and humanitarian AT
and Elly Hjy you and God Manish Aizah
Time you say I Bhoak
honest, I do not Vakrak
and speaking about AT
Makhlas began my love you want
dream Stay
and you want me Amlk AT
Ya Salam Pthail in AT
and Pthelm my LES
not Count a little
de imagination kept to a remote
and Balash you can think of no
that I Radjaalk not
the show stayed are you
de words I do not Heffid
You Elly dimension Paddy
And now a regular I am the hardest you
Kol Elly Hein Ali Teshoufak eyes and nostalgic Lake
Zapis fonetyczny
Ma kh'alas 2x
3ayez mini
Eeh eeh
Eb3ed ba2a 3ani
Eeh
khawel tefhamny
El bo3d kh'alas ensah
kh'alas
Eeh gabak tany
Leeh
Ertah Wens
Eeh Wely
hayegy Menaka
Wallahy Maneesh 3ayzah
2x
Bet2ool
Ana accounts Zaman bahwak
Besaraha ana mosh fakrak
We betetkalem 3AN
eeeh Ma kh'alas
Rahet ya habeeby 3aleek
3ayez tehlam kh'aleek
We 3ayezny a3melak eeh
Now I split the different verses and explain Lyrics.
has kh'alas 3ayez eeh mini ما خلاص عايز ايه منى
"Eeh" (h) - which, "min" - from, from. "Mini" - from me.
"ayez" - as we know it means to want. It is worth noting that the word "eeh" (which) occurs after the verb. Literally, it can be translated as "what you want from me."
"It's the end, what you want from me"
Eb3ed ba2a 3ani ابعد بقى عنى ايه
"Eb3ed" - go away, "ba2a" - be, be, exist, "3ani" - me.
whole to say: "Go (away) from me"
hawaal tefhamni El-ma3d kh'alas insah - حاول تفهمنى الماضى خلاص انساه
"Hawaal" - try, "tefhamni" - you understand me. The whole phrase means - "Try to understand me."
"el-ma3d" - the past, "insah" - forget it. "The past is over, forget it."
Eeh gabak cheap - ايه جابك تانى
"Gaab" - bring, come from (something), so "eeh gabak" - which brought together. "Cheap" - again.
"What have you brought with you again"
Ertah important Insania - ارتاح وانسانى
"ertah" - feel comfortable, relax, relax, sometimes it can mean "calm down, relax." "Insania" - forget me. "Relax and forget about me."
Wa illi hayigi minak Wallahi Manish 3ayzah - واللى هييجى منك والله مانيش عايزاه
"Illi" - is, what, "hayigi" - will come (the time the future for 3 persons. singular. The next time inform the start-ha, but by 3 pers. S-). "Wallahi" - I promise, I swear (to God). "Ayza" - year of age from the verb 3ayz - want.
"And what comes from you, I swear, I do not want that."
Bituul Ana Kunt Zaman bahwak - بتقول انا كنت زمان بهواك
"aul" - say, "bituul" - are you talking about (all the time, invariably, indicated by a top-b-). "Kunt" - the phrase has no equivalent in Polish, is used when you express about the past, things that happened did, but now it is finished. For example, once I washed dishes by hand, now I have a dishwasher "(English design is used).
" zamaan "- the time," bahwak "- I loved you.
" Tell me, once I loved you. "
Be-Sarah ana mosh fakrak - بصراحه انا مش فاكراك
"bi-Sarah" - honestly, with sincerity. "faakir" - remember "fakrak" - remember you.
"Honestly, I do not remember you."
Wa bititkalim 3AN eeeh - وبتتكلم عن ايه
"bititkalim" - you say, "3AN" - o, "eeh" - which
"And then you say"
Rahet ya habeeby 3aleek - راحت يا حبيبى عليك
"raah" - go, "rahet" - is gone, "aleek" - for you. Sens
verse: "This baby is gone for good"
3ayez tahlam kh'aleek - عايز تحلم خليك
"Ahlam" - to dream, to dream, "khaliik" - allow, be able to.
"Are you dreaming?" Go ahead "
Wa 3ayezny a3melak eeh? - وعايزني أعمل لك ايه?
"ayezny" - do you want from me, that I want. "Amal" - to do, "a3melak" - do for you.
"And what do you want me to do?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment