Saturday, August 29, 2009

What Are The School Subjects In The 1970's

6. Amr Diab - Tamally Maak

Amr Diab - Maak Tamally



words in Arabic songs


you tell
even far from me in the heart of
breeze

you tell

dictate Fbali
my heart and not dictate Bnsak
Hussain and the fact that even if
Weyak

dictate Habibi Bstqlk
dictate my eyes Btendhlk
even less than the universe around me
the fact that my darling Mangelk

you tell
with you my heart with you, O my soul
expensive
O Habib Habib

most expensive and important to be far from me to the heart of an innocent


my age Coming and present
my most expensive share

dictate Habibi Bstqlk
dictate his eyes Btendhlk
even around at least the universe
the fact that my darling Mangelk

Zapis fonetyczny

Tamally maak
We law hata ba eed any,
Fe alby hawak.

Tamally make

tamally Fe Baly we fe alby Wala
bansak
Tamally waheshny,
Low Hata Akoon waiak.

Tamally make
We law Hata ba oath any
Fe alby hawak .

Tamally make
Tamally Fe Baly we fe alby Wala
bansak
Tamally waheshny,
Low Hata Akoon waiak.

Tamally Habibi bashtaklak
Tamally alaya men badlak
We law hawalaya kol el doon
Bardo ya habibi bahtaglak.

Tamally habibi bashtaklak
Tamally alaya men badlak
We law hawalaya kol el doon
Bardo ya habibi bahtaglak.

Tamally maak
Maak alby, maak rohy
Ya aghla habib
Ya aghla habib.

We mahma tekoon baeed any
Le alby areeb.
Ya omry el gai wel hader,
Ya aghla naseeb.
Tamally
maak Maak alby
, maak Omry
aghla already
habib habib aghla already

We Mahmad tekoon and Stock baeed
Areeb Le alby. Already
Omry the gai wel Hader,
aghla already Naseeb.

Tamally habibi bashtaklak
Tamally alaya men
We badlak law kol hawalaya the
doon Bardo and bahtaglak habibi.

Tamally habibi bashtaklak
Tamally alaya men
badlak We hawalaya law kol el doon Bardo
ya habibi bahtaglak.

Tamally habibi bashtaklak
Tamally alaya men badlak
The law kol el doon hawalaya
Bardo ya habibi bahtaglak.

Tamally habibi bashtaklak
Tamally alaya men badlak
The law kol el doon hawalaya
Bardo ya habibi bahtaglak.


now cut down and explain the various lines of lyrics.


Tamally Maak - تملي معاك

"Tamally" - always "Maak" - with you ("no" - z)
"I'm always with you"

We law hata baeed or - ولو حتى بعيد عني

"law" - if, "hata" - even "baeed" - away, "an" - since (because "neither" - me).
"And even if you're away from me."

Fe alby hawak - في قلب هواك

"Hawa" - love, "hawak" - your love
"In my heart is your love.

tamally fe Log in fe albi - تملي فبالي وبقلبي

"ball" - the mind
"You're always on my mind and in my heart."

Wa la bansak - ولا بنساك

"la" - no, "bansak" - you forget (verb solid, uninterrupted operation - the author stresses that he never forgets his love - the beginning of the added-b).
"And do not forget about you"

Tamally waheshny - تملي وحشني

"Waheshny" - I miss
"I always miss (You) ".

Law hata bakoon waiak - لو حتى بكون وياك

As in the initial verses, the" law hata "- even though (even if brief).
" bakoon "- I am, I live
"Even if I am with you"

Tamally bashtaklak habibi - تملي حبيبي بشتقلك

"bashtaklak" - I miss you.
"I always miss you, baby"

Tamally alaya men badlak - تملي عيني بتندهلك

"I always need you and nobody else"

The law kol el doon hawalaya - ولو حولي تقل الكون

"Hawala" - around, "hawalaya" - all around me.
"kol el doon" - the whole world.
"And if I'm surrounded by all the world"

Bakun ya habibi bahtaglak. - بكون يا حبيبي محتجلك

"Bakun" - still, still.
"bahtaglak" - I need you ("mahtag" - need).
"I still love I need you ".

Maak alby, Maak roohi - معاك قلبي معاك روحي

" rooh "- the soul -" roohi "- my soul.
" With you (is) my heart to you (is) my soul ".

aghla Ya habib - يا اغلى حبيب

" aghla "- the most valuable (Ghali - precious)." habib "- love, love
" The most valuable love
("ya" at the beginning of changing his mind in direct return to the recipient - most precious love).

We mahma tekoon baeed or - ومهما تكون بعيد عني

"mahma" - whatever, "tekoon" - you are, you are in, "baeed nor" - away from me.
"And whether you're away from me"

Alby El Areeba - لقلب برئ

"Areeba" - almost.
"My heart is close to (you)".

Ya omri el gai in the el-Hader يا عمري الجاي والحاضر

"omri" - my life, "el gai" - the future of
"My life in the future and the present. "
(direct return - ya)

aghla Ya Naseeb-يا اغلى نصيب

" Naseeb "- intended
" My precious destiny "
(direct return - ya).

0 comments:

Post a Comment