Tamer Hosny - Lissa Bahebbak
And again, another song Tamera, this time Bahebbak Lissa - I love you still.
Key phrases in the song:
"nefsi" - want to
"aadir" - to be able, able, be able to
"lissah" - still, still
"adommak" - cover you
"meHtag" - need
"bahebbak" - I love you
Lyrics in Arabic
تامر حسني - لسه بحبك
لسه بحبك لسه بحسك
أنا محتجلك نفسى أضمك
بس أنا قلبى FilesQuick you I can not Ismg
all I would see what Agee Osalehk Qsady wound
Habibi
myself to tell you what it myself Ockilk Elly Tabny you
Lake Ehad I said I am unable to further myself, I am comfortable in the bosom عينيك
Zapis fonetyczny
Ana me7taglak nefsi adommak
Ba7ebbak Lessa, Lessa Ba7essak
Ana me7taglak nefsi adommak
bas ana mesh 2albi shayel mennak 2ader yesam7ak
Kol ma 2agi asal7ak, ala2i osadi gar7ak
2albi shayel mennak mesh 2ader yesam7ak
Kol ma 2agi asal7ak, ala2i osadi gar7ak
7abibi
Nefsi a7keelak, nefsi ashkilak 3ala elly ta3abny mennak seemed
2olt ana hab3ed mesh 2ader ab3ed, nefsi arta7 fe 7odn 3enek
Bas ana mesh 2albi shayel mennak 2ader yesam7ak
Col has 2agi asal7ak, ala2i osadi gar7ak
2albi shayel mennak mesh 2ader yesam7ak
Col has 2agi asal7ak, ala2i osadi gar7ak
now cut down and explain the various lines of lyrics.
Bahebbak Lissa, Lissa Bahessak - لسه بحبك لسه بحسك
"Lissa" - still, still. "Bahebbak" - I love you (VERY important word), "Bahessak" - I feel you. "Ba" at the beginning of the verb indicates a verb standing, bp. "Ana bafham 3arabi" - I mean in Arabic (which is the state continuously, without interruption understand Arabic) or "Ana bashrab shay" - pijam tea, while the phrase "I drink tea (at this point)" will be sounded "ana ashrab shay". So in this verse, the author shows that all the time she loves and feels.
"I still love you, wziąż you feel."
Ana meHtaglak nefsi adommak - أنا محتجلك نفسى أضمك
"Mehtag" - need, "Ana meHtaglak" - I need you, "nefsi" means "I", "would" is used when we want to do something, but we can not or can not. In this case, "nefsi adommak" - I want to hold you (cover) ".
Bas ana 2albi shayel mennak - بس أنا قلبى شايل منك
" Bass "is a very important word in j. Arabic (Egyptian dialect). This means "or" in some cases "only." But what?
Tamer sings: "ana albi shayel mennak." Shayel " means to wear, stick with it. However, "shayel min" - bear a grudge against someone. The author says so: But my heart has a grudge against you.
mesh 2ader yesamHak - مش قادر يسمحك
"Leader" is another useful phrase. It means "may," "able", "be able." It has the same form as "ayiz" (want), or "shayel" (bear). "Samah" - sorry. "YesamHak" - "to forgive you (rm - start-ye).
" (My heart) can not forgive you, "
Col has 2agi asal7ak, ala2i usadi gar7ak - كل ما أجى أصلحك ألاقى قصادى جرحك
Kol no "is taken from standard Arabic and means" ever "," when. " "Salah" - to come to terms, do good. So as we understand the phrase "When I come up to you." What happens?
verb "laa'a" means to find or understand. "USADA" - before, hence the "usadi" - in front of me. "Garh" - morning. Hence
: When I come up to you, I find in front of a wound (which you leave).
Habibi - حبيبي
Habibi as you probably already know, means "my darling."
Nefsi ahkeelak, nefsi ashkilak 3ala elly leek ta3abny mennak -
نفسى أحكيلك نفسى أشكيلك على اللى تعبنى منك ليك
phrase "Nifsi ahkeelak" means "I want to say -" Haka "- said. "Ashkilak" - complain to you, to tell you. "3ala shaka" - to complain about (something). "3ala illi ta3ibni minnak" - is What tormented me in you. The whole "I want to tell you, I want to confess that I was tortured in you."
Ault ana mesh hab3ed 2ader ab3ed - قلت أنا هبعد مش قادر أبعد
"Ault" - I said. "Hab3ed" - I go (on the future tense at the beginning of ha-)
"I said I'd quit but I can not leave."
nefsi artah fe Hodn 3enek - نفسى أرتاح فى حضن عينيك
"Artah" - be happy "Fe" - in "Hodn" - the arms, the arms (like in the song Khalas Ya3ni) 3enek - your eyes.
"I want to be happy in your eyes."
In this lesson, you meet a lot of important words such as "nefsi" - I want to, "" aadir "- to be able, able," lissah "- still, still. Remember them.
Maasalama - goodbye!
0 comments:
Post a Comment