Saturday, September 26, 2009

Adult Ear Infections Pus

19. Tamer Hosny, Shereen - Law Khayfa

Tamer Hosny - Law Khayfa


Słowa piosenki w języku arabskim

hold you scared if the convergence of security
if Etaiap convergence of compassion in my heart
hold you scared if the convergence of security
if Etaiap Convergence of compassion in my heart

Ogelk if the Ante in the farthest place
hold you scared if the convergence of security

Sherine:
Hpetk Fbadk and my heart with you
Hpetk is not possible to forget the breeze
Hpetk and Fbadk My heart with you
Hpetk is not possible to forget the breeze

Tamer :
Ogelk if the Ante in the farthest place
hold you scared if the convergence of security

I feel Kanye
time I met you I want love Acolk Violin
I feel Kanye
time I met you I want love Acolk violin

Colili Hagelk Anwar ichthyosis
our story story by owners

Sherine:
your side and I place my life are
and Mketk Khaltny slaves universe
I'm your side and my life somewhere and be
Mketk Khaltny slaves universe

Tamer :
Hagelk and if the Ante in the farthest place
hold you scared if the convergence of security

ليلي ...

حبيتك وفبعدك قلبي معاك
حبيتك مش ممكن انسى هواك


Zapis fonetyczny

khayfa Law, adommek tela2y el safe
tayha law, Alby tela2y fe el 7anan
(2x)
ageelek law enty fe ab3ad eat
khayfa law, adommek tela2y el safe

7abeetak, fe w Alby bo3dak ma3ak
7abeetak hawak mosh momken ANSA
(2x)
ageelek law enty fe eat
ab3ad khayfa law, adommek tela2y el safe

7ases ka2enny 2abeltek ana ana
times 3ayez a2oullek ba7ebek
Kaman (2x)
ouleely hageelak anawar samaak
7ekayetna 7ekaya katabha malaak

ganbak ana, w 7ayatee eat matkoon
w malaktak khaleetny malakt el
Koon (2x)
ageelek law enty fe eat
ab3ad khayfa law, adommek tela2y el safe

7abeetak, fe w Alby bo3dak ma3ak
7abeetak hawak mosh momken ANSA
(3x)


Teraz rozbiję poszczególne wersy i wytłumaczę Lyrics.


khayfa Law, adommek tela2y el aman لو خايفة اضمك تلاقي الامان

"law" - if "khayfa" - be scared, be afraid, "adommak" - hold you, "tela2y" - you find a (t-ela2y) "el aman" - security
"If you're scared, cuddling you and you are safe."

tayha law, fe alby el Hanan tela2y لو تايهة في قلبي تلاقي الحنان

"tayha" - to be lost, get lost, "Hanan el" - courtesy
"If you get lost in my heart you are polite,"

ageelek law enty fe ab3ad Makan اجيلك لو انتي في ابعد مكان

"ageelek" - come to you (return to women Ageel-ik). "Ab3ad Makan" - the remote location, a remote place ("Makan" - the place).
"I come to you even if you're in a remote place,"

habeetak in fe bo3dak alby ma3ak حبيتك وفبعدك قلبي معاك

"habeetak" - I loved you, "bo3dak" - your distance (underline, that the addressee of return is far from me).
"I loved you, and when you're away my heart is with you"

habeetak ansa hawak mosh momken حبيتك مش ممكن انسى هواك

"mish momken" - not possible, "resentment" - forget "hawak" your love
"I loved you, and I can not forget your love "

ana hases ka2enny 2abeltek Zaman انا حاسس كاني قابلتك زمان


" hases "- to feel," Zaman "- the time
" I feel like I knew you for a long time, "

ana kaman 3ayez a2oullek ba7ebek انا عايز اقولك بحبك كمان

"ayez" - I want to, "a2oullek" - tell you, "bahebak" - I love you, "kaman" - or, as
"I also want to tell you that I love you"

ouleely hageelak anawar samaak قوليلي هاجيلك انور سماك


"ouleely" - tell me (ouleel-y - y end [dim. and] points to one person), "hageelak" - will come to you (at the beginning of the song we find the word ageelak - come to you. So you can easily see that the future tense is formed in most cases only by adding a-h-at the beginning of the verb). "Anawar" - light up, "samaak" - your heaven
"Tell me (speak to me) and I come light up your sky)."

7ekayetna 7ekaya katabha malaak حكايتنا حكاية كتبها ملاك

"Our story (hekaya) is written by an angel."

ana ganbak in 7ayati Makan matkoon انا جنبك وحياتي مكان ما تكون

"ganbak" - with you, "Hayati" - my life, "Makan" - the place
"I'm with you and my life is in every place where are you "

in malaktak khaleetny malakt el koon وملكتك خلتني ملكت الكون

"And when I was you, I had everything,"

0 comments:

Post a Comment