Shereen - Lazem A3eesh (I Live)
words in Arabic songs
شيرين أحمد - لازم أعيش
عايزة ألملم قلبي وأحضن Myself and I walk a long
Ayza best wound wound Yes Htaib sure
They want your love away from me They want me out thy
They want your love away from me They want me out thy
needed my heart I know I Iqsa Ties of the required and necessary Oaiyish
you Baichlk All My Zamani said Haish Maak
love you darling for Uwe Ptbad Bastanak
arguments with you sense you're more the P-sight of all the world you
بحس معاك حجات تانية كنت ف عيني كل الدنيا
لازم أعلم قلبي انا يقسا ولازم ينسا ولازم أعيييش
record fonetyczny
words in Arabic songs
شيرين أحمد - لازم أعيش
عايزة ألملم قلبي وأحضن Myself and I walk a long
Ayza best wound wound Yes Htaib sure
They want your love away from me They want me out thy
They want your love away from me They want me out thy
needed my heart I know I Iqsa Ties of the required and necessary Oaiyish
you Baichlk All My Zamani said Haish Maak
love you darling for Uwe Ptbad Bastanak
arguments with you sense you're more the P-sight of all the world you
بحس معاك حجات تانية كنت ف عيني كل الدنيا
لازم أعلم قلبي انا يقسا ولازم ينسا ولازم أعيييش
record fonetyczny
ayza alamlem albi wahdon NAFSA wamshi ba'eed
ayza atayyeb garhy aywa atayeb garhy akeed
ayza hobbak yeb'ed anni
ayza garhak yokhrog believes
common a'alem ye'sa Albi w ana w yensa commonly prevalent a'eesh
konte ba 'ishlak kolle snini
konte Zamani ha'eesho maak
konte bahebbak awe ya habibi old
bteb3ed bastannak
konte bahes maak Haga Tania
konte b'iny kolle edoonya
ayza atayyeb garhy aywa atayeb garhy akeed
ayza hobbak yeb'ed anni
ayza garhak yokhrog believes
common a'alem ye'sa Albi w ana w yensa commonly prevalent a'eesh
konte ba 'ishlak kolle snini
konte Zamani ha'eesho maak
konte bahebbak awe ya habibi old
bteb3ed bastannak
konte bahes maak Haga Tania
konte b'iny kolle edoonya
common a'lem Albi ana Yasa we often yensa we often a'eesh
rozbiję poszczególne wersy Teraz tekst piosenki i wytłumaczę.
ayza alamlem ahdan Nafsi Albi wa-wa emshi ba'eed عايزة ألملم قلبي وأحضن نفسي وأمشي بعيد
"alamlem" - packed, "hadan" - grip, embrace, "ahdan nafsi" - embrace each other, embrace my soul (nafsi - myself or my soul). "Emshi" - go
"I packed my heart and embrace your soul and walk away"
ayza atayyeb Garhi aywa atayeb garhy akeed-عايزة أطيب جرحي أيوة هطيب جرحي أكيد
"atayeb Garhi "- to heal my wound (Tayeb - well, ok)." aywa "- yes," akeed "- of course, certainly."
"I want to heal my wounds, yes, I will heal my wound will"
ayza hobbak yeb'ed anni-عايزة حبك يبعد عني
"Yeb` ed anni "- (go) far away from me (speaking of something masculine - in this case hobbak - your love).
"I want your love is gone away from me"
ayza garhak yokhrog meni-عايزة جرحك يخرج مني
"yokhrog meni" - leave me (speaking of garhak - your wound, the m).
"I want to wound you caused on me left me,"
albi ana lazim a'alem ye'sa in the lazim lazim Yens a'eesh-لازم أعلم قلبي أنا يقسا ولازم ينسا ولازم أعيييش
"lazim" - should be, 'and `ale" - learn "ace" - to be hard, be strong.
' and `ale lazim albi ana ye` sa '- I have to teach me how to be a hard heart, "
" Yens "- forget (rm - in this case we are talking about albi - my heart - it must" Yens "- forget it).
Total:" I teach my heart how to be hard, and it needs to forget and I have to live "
account will 'ishlak kolla snini - كنت بعيشلك كل سنيني
" Kunt' - we use when we talk about the past, our habits, customs.
"baishlak" - live for you. "kolla snini" - all of my years.
"I lived for you all my years,"
ult Zamani ha'eesho Maak-قلت زماني هعيشه معاك
"ult" - said (in part. past.) "Zamani" - my time. "Ha` eesh-o "- survive him.
"I said - my time, I survived it with you"
Konte bahebbak awe-habibi ya كنت بحبك أوي ياحبيبي
"awe" - a very
"I loved you so much my dear,"
lama bteb3ed bastannak-لما بتبعد بستناك
"Lama" - when "bteb3ed" - walked away, "bastannak" - I waited for you (from the word "Istana" - waiting.)
"When I walked away, I waited for you"
Konte bahes Maak hagat cheap-كنت بحس معاك حجات تانية
"hass" - to feel, "The Hague" - something the "cheap" - another
"I felt other things When I was with you "
Konte bi Aina kolla Donya al-كنت ف عيني كل الدنيا
" Kunt "- I was or you were ( the same form for 2 people, so in order to guess the context, look at the song continued.)
"bi Aina" - in my eyes, "koll al Donya" - the whole world
So: "You were in my eyes the whole world"
0 comments:
Post a Comment