Monday, September 21, 2009

Silver Strike Bowling 2009 Tip Trick Cheat

15. Amr Diab - Wayah

Amr Diab - Wayah



lyrics of the song w języku arabskim

Amr Diab - Hey

this is what it was myself
if you come by coincidence I have numerous
chance I lose on purpose Why?
not reasonable

before the prying eyes
de more than you dreamed
de today what I been waiting
Ahan say

Weah
life Hthali and I with him
is this is what I Pettmnah
& the eyes Haeffah sense
it sweeter and more precious people
acetic ask me my salvation
gave this happens we received

Yes Ha'oul and re-
Mho happens pleural Omc remote
joy of my heart like a Holiday
been waiting

, O God, Is it a facial late
not Hustny today violin
necessary say I am a long time
eyes upon


Zapis fonetyczny


Da elly kan nefsy feeh, law tegy forsa tegma3ny beeh
forset 3omry aday3ha leeh, mesh ma32oul
3eny 2odam 3eneh, daktar melly 7lemt beeh
ga elyoum Elly has mestaneeh, 3ashan 2a2oul


yah
El7aya not te7la have ma3ah, Aashiq da Elly has batmanah
w Elly 3eny shfah
e7sas Hall a7la w a3 ' The agree
5ala 2alby y2oly 5alas
ehda ba2a la2enah

aiwa not 2oul w 2a3ed
Aho ba2a ganby w mesh b3ed
far7et 2alby ka2eno 3eed mestaneeh
eat Aho geeh el 2awan
mosh hstana lyoum kman
lazem 22olo has men zaman 3eny 3aleeh


yah
El7aya te7la not have ma3ah, Aashiq da Elly Elly has batmanah
w 3eny shfah
e7sas Hall a3'la agree w a7la
5ala 2alby y2oly 5alas
ehda ba2a la2enah


yah
El7aya te7la not have ma3ah, Aashiq da Elly Elly has batmanah
w 3eny shfah
e7sas Hall a3'la agree w a7la
5ala 2alby y2oly 5alas
ehda ba2a la2enah


yah
El7aya te7la not have ma3ah, Elly has Aashiq da batmanah
w Elly 3eny shfah
e7sas Hall a3'la agree w a7la
5ala 2alby y2oly 5alas
ehda ba2a la2enah




Teraz rozbiję poszczególne wersy i wytłumaczę tekst piosenki.


Da Elly can nefsy feeh - ده اللي كان نفسي فيه

"This is what I always wanted to"

law tegy dibs tegma3ny beeh - لو تيجي صدفة تجمعني به

"law" - if, "Money" - an opportunity, "tegma3ny" - take me
"If ( to) come to take my chances with him, "

forset 3omry aday3ha Leeh - فرصة عمري أضيعها ليه?

"forset 3omry" - the chance of my life, "aday3ha" - leave (her), "Leeh" - why?
"The chance of my life, Why should I reject it, "

mesh ma32oul - مش معقول

" mesh ma32ould "-" not possible "," no way "

3eny 2odam 3eneh - عيني قدام عنيه

" eny "- my eye "2odam" - opposite, "3eneh" - his eye.
"My eye is the opposite of his" (she looks in my eyes)

Aktar min da elly 7lemt beeh - ده أكتر من اللي حلمت به

"da "- this is," Aktar "- more" min elly "- from what,
"That's more than I ever wanted,"

elyoum da elly ana mestaneeh, ده اليوم اللي أنا مستنيه

"elyoum" - the day, "mestaneeh" - waited
"This is the day on which I was waiting,"

3ashan 2a2oul - علشان أقول

"So I say"

Wayah - وياه

"with him"

El7aya hate7la wa ana ma3ah - الحياة هتحلي وأنا معاه

"elhaya" - force
"Life will be sweeter (beautiful) when I'm with him"

Howa da elly ana batmanah - هو ده اللي أنا بتمناه

"batmanah" - to dream, hope
"This is is what I dreamed "

in elly 3eny shfah, e7sas-واللي عيني شايفاه إحساس

" shfah "- see (3 pers. singular., in this case refers to 3eny - my eye)," e7sas "- feeling, feeling.
"And what is mine eyes can see, I feel, "

eno a7la in a3'la Enas - أنه أحلي وأغلي الناس

" that he is the most beautiful (a7la) and the most special person "

5ala 2alby y2oly 5alas - خلي قلبي يقولي خلاص

"y2oly" - said (my heart - 2alby), "5alas" - end
"It caused my heart that said - this is the end"

ehda ba2a la2enah - أهدى بقه لقيناه

"Calm down, find him"

AIWA ha2oul in 2a3ed - أيوه هقول وأعيد

"Aiwa" - yes, "ha2oul" - I say "in 2a3ed" - again and again
"Yes, I will still say and still "

maho ba2a ganby in mesh b3ed - مهو بقه جنبي ومش بعيد

" mesh b3ed "- not far
" He is now with me (on my side), not far away "

far7et 2alby ka2eno 3eed - فرحة قلبي كأنه عيد

"farhet" - the joy, fun
"My heart is so happy, it would be a feast"

mestaneeh - مستنيه

"waiting for him,"

yala el aho geeh 2awan - يا الله أهو جه الأوان

"yala" - come on (come on)
"Come on, that would be this time,"

mosh hstana lyoum kman - مش هستنى اليوم كمان

"mosh hstana" - do not wait, I will not wait, "lyoum kman" - the next day.
"I can not wait for the next day."

lazem 22olo ana men Zaman - لازم أقوله انا من زمان

"lazem" - I have to, "22olo" - tell him, "men Zaman" - "long" (lit. the time).
"I tell him that a long time"

3eny 3aleeh - عيني عليه

"eny" - my eye, "3aleeh" - on the
"I watched it (literally, my eye was on him)"

0 comments:

Post a Comment