Friday, May 6, 2011

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Notblocked

End of season!

Hello. Ahead of us already tomorrow last league round. Our last opponent this season will be Birmingham City. I think that we're playing another great game and again beat a team ranked higher than us.

Everything depends on us, but I already practice most of us are thoughts on vacation (I admit that I too:) I hope no one starts something no injuries and everyone will go on leave healthy without the need of rehabilitation.

Also it will be for me a kind of farewell to junior football, because next season will have already played in the reserves or the MK Dons in a band, because I got several offers.

But I think that the future for next season is a team Dons, because here I feel really good, everyone I know and I will not have any problems with the acclimation to the new team would also like to have a place in another club.

Here a link to the description of the previous meeting with Birmingham City http://bit.ly/iM8ARE

0 comments:

Post a Comment