Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Best Ways To Masterbate For Female

Not everyone around you is your real friend




Hello bloggers. Life's good. everything turn out to be okay. Better.

Geez, x would have thought at the expiry of study. 3 years. full of ups and downs, end of the day, i know exactly who is friend and who is foe. interesting;) things i never get the chance to study about life, i learned it all in Kuantan. Tried so hard to get a good result, every time I fail, I double my strength, thank God, just once said to me " cruel god is no, what you do and you kene now, something bigger will happen to you one day "and timie pulak talk" but our efforts if we fail, God would look at, can not kite accept the challenge he is. To be successful kite kene fail first. "I wrote these words hold until now. Has never been separated from my memory.

Kuantan betul2 before I leave, I tested it again. Orng yng pain care when you syg, orng playing this game you take a friend, turns against you. I know i did wrong. everyone makes mistake. But why ' highlighted ' The Mistakes mcm je me playing this game for SLH.

bad temper I was, I do not brtalam two faces. I do not curse and close friends with orng tu. I do not lick when I spit back. (you know what i mean) Kan?

still rmmbr When i walk out from my apartment, toleh rmmbr back and all the good things That have happen. Good ol 'times. good food, cozy house, Had fun and Laughter. all those wonderful moments just flashbacks Dlm Suddenly I head and i just cannot stop myself from crying and Zoey Came to me and ask me if im okay. and i replied im okay i just need A Few moments by myself. And so i stop, right there, infront of my kitchen with my luggage and let all the flashbacks runs in my mind. I kept thinking, fast time passes and if it's meant to be, then its meant to be. I dont hold any grudges. I forgive all and not all kosher. But .....

Then i found out, even though I left almost a month dh kuantan. there is a 'mouth' which is still active chapters tell me. I know, everything. all. even if you tried nak 'hide' me from knowing all tu but trust me, I know. The destruction of the liver when I was a mess your life, you still want me to say? i guess you're just doing this to cover up your bruises and you Thought by making my life miserable Would you be happy. never mind, enjoy doing it.okay? i never hate you. Because i hate myself and whatever shit you did and how many times you make me cry, i still dont know how to hate you. And i dont want to. Thanks to the never stopped giving advice, and support. thank you for my strength to reply too brittle. Posted

nk not bear the feeling of old to this. have their own brains.
use.

ah. god just right?
me about here, there exceeded.
me over here, there is reduced.

* smiles slightly *

you ever wish things were just simple? *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment