No. 3 in the Champions League!
Tonight will be another great feast of soccer, for each of sympathizers English football, but not only, because although today come together for the best two teams in the world today which is Real Madrid and FC Barcelona.
I'm sure (as a fan Galacticos), the genius of Mourinho once again prevails over finesse and flair Catalan team. We all know how well Ronaldo for me to set the team tactically and I am sure that in this respect is not the meeting will differ from the final of the Copa Del Rey, in which he played superbly real in every way.
I hope to play again, Portugal's great to Real Madrid that is, Carvalho, Pepe and especially Ronaldo!
match I watched in the presence of friends from Spain and cousin, who just came to me from Portugal, so things going on.
! HALA MADRID!
0 comments:
Post a Comment