Hejka loved. On Friday I returned from Holland after tests at PSV Eindhoven. Quite frankly, from just after their stay at this club, I see what is the difference between junior soccer (even as in my case, playing against Chelsea, Arsenal etc) and seniorska at the highest level. For two days I trained with great players and the likes Dzsudzsaka Jermain'a Lens (representing the Netherlands).
I was also surprised by the presence and with 15 thousand. Portuguese fans at European League second leg, PSV - Benfica. The atmosphere at the stadium was incredible, I got a place in the VIP, also really fun to watch games in European competitions in such comfort. An example of one of the many positive twisted Portuguese "madmen"
Here are some pictures from this three-day stay in the tests at PSV Eindhoven.
Oh, I forgot for the next match against Arsenal in the League, I get the latest Mercurial from MK Dons. I'm excited, because the caps look really great on my feet Ronaldo in the match against Barcelona.
I hope that Barcelona will lose both in the King's Cup and in the Champions League and all the Catalans finally no longer considered to be the best team in the world.
0 comments:
Post a Comment