Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Which Brand Is Better Harman Kardon Or Onkyo?

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place

stubbornness to stick to the eye again.
night long back excessive length of time.
quiet again talked over the talks.

then I knew, I was back
soul stirring.


DAY BABI


is between hari2nya.
days that I feel all things porcine.
day I will view each other with hate.
day I will not smile, want to open your mouth any longer.



to this day, I still hate what has happened in life I am a first time.

* take a breath *

pukimak.
see what all of you who already made on me!
you see a pig!
look!

I hate you, hate. I hate you I hate you you are pesky MMG, ni sume reason kau.kau.kau!

more funny because I know you know I know you are liars.
to death people will believe you.

I never envied the happiness nk engkau.engkau need to deny that which is 'never' happen. it was.

what you're not satisfied lg? What? What are you not satisfied until you have to peddle the story had me try aku.bertahun article. try to release kau.hilang benci.dan feelings now you want me to hate you back? is what you want?

still not enough Do you want my heart ni melarakan again, not quite yet with all the scams kau.dan you, friend. you're not playing the 3-4 morning call me jap want mintak lover advice because you do it, your story and itu.kau mintak kau.takcukup again to help me? is not enough? on the basis of what you do all this? Because I am a working mom is no bank can help you? because of that? already is, sudahh. I'm tired. sangat.cukuplah.tolong tired. Posted

nk not bear the feeling of old to this. have their own brains.
use.

ah. god just right?
me about here, there exceeded.
me over here, reduced there.

* smiles slightly *

When I find it hilarious ex-boyfriend's ridiculous make up and spread lies to try and get attention. Desperate! So pathetic. Move on dude.


bak said veteran orang2:
ajelah thanks.
dapek really do not want nolong aa den.

hahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment