kite let me start with bismillah reasons noon mcm nk mrh think, okay this fine day gmbr mos dkt tu, ah tgk ni already face tensiooon sebenarnye sbb ade man pakistan / arab stupid where tah tibe2 nk ambik handbag.handbag where? handbag kat tgn tu tuu: P Okay why since two people is not known menjak ni ate no fresh tk full bathroom -.- eh? Alwani sngt extreme tu T_T I hate my life TAMPAN, ergh I hope I nnti birthday time all okay, okay TRI strt nk work tomorrow: (bye u ols, by blog, bye bye twitter fb. omg omg inshallah go to bb at sem nnti :) thank you mummy ! luv luv (please good result, not retract pasal2 nnti kene kan tu request) ahaha speaking of result, I fear, I fear, I berdebaaar! pundek pig ah ah, big waves gile, Buto hanjing Adoi! Buto nye the nasi lemak with chicken that had DKT Darus I hang out with meya and Leen, ane tu Vietnam apetah park resistant tk nk I'm throwing. ergh. okay today shah nk hanging out:) yeay harap2 jumpe X tk X or another, okay bye xx Pfft
0 comments:
Post a Comment