VPN, which is something that ° can be described as a tunnel through which traffic flows within the private network between the client terminal via a public network (such as the Internet) so that nodes of the network are transparent to transmitted packets in this way. Such a channel can optionally compress and encrypt to ensure better quality or a higher level of security of transmitted data ¨ (wikipedia). My current deficient flocks and demurrage also with new posts.
pictures:
magnolia our parents? There was no Internet. There was no news. Is my toddler will now crippled for life? Will his head explode in two weeks?
What about me? I sit at home more often, because I did not hurt. I also have in store iodine. I am also part of this paranoia, but I'm not at the same time indifferent. Polish media were not bombarded me hourly relationships with a distant country, I've heard for this story for families and loved ones of my friends in the country which is very close.
ps
For this I have another fact to move up to the folder "interesting facts". You'll find it under the title "the most unlucky plane ticket." A ticket to Tokyo, which bought 1.5 hours before the earthquake.
2) blue line
0 comments:
Post a Comment