Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How Much Are Quo Cosmetics?

Walking away and giving up are not the same thing

I have everything I ever wanted, like EVERYTHING i mean, seriously, haha \u200b\u200bi effin love my life now, serious, i have people who loves me, mim cook me porridge and dtg tmpt bawak mush i work i follows a fever, he dtg's okay with me lunch FAA, not sweet? hehe then mlm tu Sofia BWK dtg pulak -.- aduhh bestnye mcd porridge. favors the right, then i have ina meya TIAA, fazz and many more. GOD I LOVE YOU:) ergh wince tp ni still do not want kebah2 fever, swine btol laah oh btw tomorrow is my last working day, im gonna miss all, I'm told amik gmbr phia DKT blog post then, err okay ehehehe, Tonight is my night, ceh again. hhaha EMM min min bluey-sufficiency shena ina Sofia semuaaaaa pegi Farewell my MOS for ladies night at MOS nite:) i love you all and hope oh dtg Karina may also, i miss you yangyang: P ade coooop again, ina's birthday 3rd July at Zouk confirm a blast wey, confirm me down with mim dr Kuantan, and andddd end of july ina nas zul Agil all down then pegi Cherating Kuantan, yeay! seriously, can life get any better than this:) i tknk bnda lian dah, i have amazing friends, and sorry mim baby, a scene with her jap tu day she says 'NOW I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE YOU NEXT TIME WE HAD A Fight' ahahaha completed each time a message sent nk masing2 talk "your still my BFF" last2 good back then hehe ade rowdy friends are like, and sorrow, but we have to stick or syg choose who we are and appreciate our friendship, honest orng dlm friendship is a good friend. i still trying to adjust to following everyone is not perfect but as long as they have a hard time and happy, I will never forget. tibe2 emo ahh I'm gonna miss right all ESP Dorothy Perkins: '(bye bye everyone. oh please oh FAA FUAD tggu Kuantan bru blk Vietnam I was shooting session yea: D wuv youu;; okay i need to shower Already, nk pegi work!


i love this quote People around you: 80% of the unreal, Looks like a real 15%, 5% is really real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment