from real life:)
guests to enter a pub and order: - For Helmut Cola, for Frantz to Andrew Jackson and milk.
***
hang on the tree sloths and three argue over who is more leniwy.Pierwszy says: - You know guys, I walk down the street, I look at myself, and here a bag of gold on the street is, but I did not want him podnieść.Na the second: - Well you see, and I go the beach and look like Claudia Schiffer is the naked and wants to fly it. No but I do not chiało się.Trzeci: - And you know guys, I recently was in the cinema, the very funny comedy, but I cried throughout the movie .- Come on comedy and cry? - Because I sat on the eggs and did not want me stand to improve ... ***
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a picnic. Since the night she found in a forest camp pitched in a clearing and went to sleep. At night, Holmes wakes doctor and asked: - Dear Watson look at the sky, and tell me what you see - I see millions of stars .- And what did it say? "- From an astronomical point of view tells me that there are millions of stars and probably billions of planets. From the astrological point of view tells me that Saturn is in the sign of Leo. From the theological point of view tells me that God is great and omnipotent, and we are malutcy and weak. From a chronological point of view tells me that it is about 3 at night. From the meteorological point of view tells me that tomorrow will be nice weather. And what about you, Sherlock? - And my dear Watson says that someone podpierdolił our tent ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment